To export and use the data from MetricsFlare reporting elsewhere you can use the regular Download CSV option from within reporting under each chart individually. Navigate to Reporting page and follow the steps below:
- Choose reporting section/chart you need to export data from and click on the Download CSV button.
- When saved, the file will be called by the name of the chart in question (in our case it will be nps.csv)
- With CSV downloaded we can do whatever the need was in the given moment and what the management needed data for. In our hypothetical scenario, we’ll use google docs/spreadsheet to use data. So, go to docs.google.com and create an empty spreadsheet on your most suited location
- From the File menu select the Import option and choose the previously downloaded CSV file from your computer:
- When imported data will be presented in columns form:
- To visualize uploaded data you can select all the columns with heading and insert a chart from the “Insert” menu by choosing the Chart option:
- Google docs/spreadsheet will generate the chart accordingly:
- That’s it! That’s all!