Let’s get you started with MetricsFlare.com ASAP! The team behind it made sure that getting started is as far as you need to go. Just register, browse around to see how the app plots the analytics with sample data. Then simply remove the sample data and start measuring your client’s loyalty or your customers’ satisfaction in a matter of minutes.
- Register on MetricsFlare.com app; You’ll be logged in automatically
- Take advantage of randomly generated data so you can grasp the details MetricsFlare.com can provide; You can delete sample data any moment you want to.
- Navigate to the Surveys page and you’ll see we have already generated default surveys you can use; If you want to create your own surveys, that’s fine too, simply delete existing ones and create your new fresh surveys.
- MetricsFlare.com is designed to help you measure your relationship parameters with your customer, so the next step for you is to create a team and have them include the link to the desired survey in communication with clients:
- Create users
- Have them log in to the MetricsFlare.com app and copy the link to survey for the appropriate channel of communication (Ticket or Chat; or something else, called External, it is good for channels of communications other than mentioned). Use this link in the signature of the communication channel or follow Integration articles for your method of communication.
- Wait for the real-time Rates feed to start showing rates pouring in.
If you need a more detailed tune-up of the app continue reading
To make sure everyone is up to date with rates getting into the feed let’s enable the appropriate notifications fo you:
- Navigate to your profile settings
- If you are an account administrator you’ll be able to choose from:
- Send email notification when I get a new rate – This option sends you an email about the rate you receive (through the survey you’ve sent personally)
- Send email notification for all agents’ rates – This option allows the administrator of the account to be up to date with all rates for everyone’s surveys.
- Send email notification for critical events – This option enables notifications for system critical events such as password resets, failed logins, etc.
- Choose the appropriate setting for your profile and click Update.
- If you are not an administrator account you’ll have the option to turn off/on only the “Send email notification when I get a new rate“; This option sends you an email with information about the new rate.
If you need to measure NPS/CES/CSAT through different departments you can assign an existing department to your new users or you can choose + Create New.
Always keep an eye on the real-time feed. It will show you what surveys are performing well or otherwise, which agents are helping you generate more promoters in your clients, which aren’t… Most important filters you can use on the feed are:
- Filter by Survey Type
- Filter by Survey Name
- Filter by Agent Name
Reporting page is designed to digest, summarise, plot, and otherwise bring the numbers that surveys collect closer for you to act on them. MetricsFlare.com aims to help you learn anything you could from the numbers that NPS/CES/CSAT surveys provide so, let’s describe the reporting page with its fruits:
- Geo reporting – plots the survey responses in the way the responses are streaming in the MetricsFlare.com on the geographical level.
- All rates feed – Plotting the survey responses on a time axis.
- Daily Aggregation – Displays the daily summary of the rates. Helps understanding daily trends.
- NPS/CES/CSAT Breakdown – Aggregates the survey responses on different parts of the different scales; NPS breakdown aggregates rates the NPS survey type scale; CES breakdown aggregates rates on the scale defined by CES survey type; CSAT breakdown aggregates rates per CSAT survey type.
- Source Breakdown – Aggregates survey responses by the channel of communication responses got collected.
- Agents Statistics – Lines up the agents in your teams by the satisfactory coefficient generated by the number of rates they collected and average response MetricsFlare.com collected for each agent.
- Each chart can be downloaded in the CSV format and used to present data on the offline meeting.
One really interesting reporting is the one you will use to publicly display the results you have acquired by MetricsFlare.com. Any chart that you see in the previously described reporting page you can post on the publicly accessible link or embed it on your transparency page on your website.
- Navigate to Public Reports
- Use the filter to generate reporting you want to open to public
- Hit APPLY to save the filter and EXPORT to generate the public link to this report
We hope this article was helpful, please, let us know if you should need any further assistance or a walk-through: firstname.lastname@example.org.