If you are on this page you are probably interested in opening the reporting segment of your Metricsflare.com reports. The idea is for you to showcase your results to the public, for everyone to see. Public reports are exportable and can be embedded on the page of your choosing or shared as a link:
- Navigate to the Public Reports page from the menu.
- To create a new public report click on the button Create New on the top right corner of the page.
- Now you can see the layout of the predefined places for charts to be shown.
- Now, let’s use the filter to generate the reporting we want to export. For the sake of the example, we will generate a report for NPS results generated via one specific survey. Charts we need are, for example, total NPS score, NPS breakdown, and Daily aggregation for the past month:
- Click on Apply and finally on Export to acquire a shareable link. That’s it!